Notes from Natalie

My place to keep my friends miles away filled in on what's going on in my life, and just another way to procrastinate by adding random thoughts as well :).

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Christmastime...

It is incredibly hard to believe that this semester is already done, but it is also a great feeling to have all of my finals turned in and feel good about all of my classes. It has been quite the semester...a transition to UIUC, finally getting to move in to Stratford House with all of its new house quirks, and learning a lot from being on a huge campus with a lot of people. It has, overall, been a great semester.

Over break, I don't have much planned other than catching up with friends and getting a start on my research project for next semester and my leadership certificate portfolio. I am looking forward to many visits, and just enjoying some time free from worry.

Next semester is looking good as well...still no classes on Fridays :)! I am going to TA an intro to leadership studies course... yay! And, a a fair load of classes also.

Starting to look ahead to summer...looking at a few internships out in DC, but also am considering going back out to MT (which I said I wasn't going to do).

So, that's me in a nutshell at the moment...guess I am going to head up to be bed now...
g'night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home