Notes from Natalie

My place to keep my friends miles away filled in on what's going on in my life, and just another way to procrastinate by adding random thoughts as well :).

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Procrastinating...

Well, I have two papers to do, plus a quiz to study for and an outline for a website...but, what am I doing??? Posting :)! OK, but not for long, because I really do need to get back to work. I am super excited about this week...I am heading to Indi for a short trip to National FFA Convention! It will be a good time of seeing lots of people I haven't seen in a long time - yay! The only down side is that I have to miss classes, which I really do not like doing. Oh, well. Then, I will have a bit of time Friday morning to do some homework before leaving for the i-program insight. I am excited to meet some more people at UIUC at see how they run their leadership programs. The rest of the weekend will be focused on what I do best...homework! Which, speaking of, it is calling my name! Hope y'all are having an amazing week!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home